Phillips 66 Operator - Glenpool, OK in Glenpool, Oklahoma
Phillips 66 & YOU - Together we can fuel the future
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together. Our company is built on values of safety, honor and commitment. We call our cultural mindset Our Energy in Action, which we define through four simple, intuitive behaviors: We work for the greater good, create an environment of trust, seek different perspectives and achieve excellence. Phillips 66 was recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers” in 2021.
The Operator will work independently and with other personnel to maintain and operate equipment and processes in the Midstream business unit. Some of the processes involved use hazardous and volatile materials under high temperature and pressure. Typical working conditions include: outside weather and elements, blowing air, heat, noise, vibration and occasionally working from heights and confined spaces. Operators must follow safe work practices including the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). In addition, Operators perform various duties required to keep their assigned processing unit/area operating safely and at specified production/run rates.
Responsibilities May Include
• Performing routine pipeline and/or terminal maintenance.
• Monitoring controls for pipeline delivery and receipts.
• Ensuring quality and quantity of refined products and/or feedstock.
• Identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts in a timely manner.
• Ensuring timely completion of all required paperwork.
• Staying abreast of changes in operation requirements, policies and processes.
• Performing operational duties in accordance with the Terminal Operating and Procedures Guide and Local Operating Procedures Guide.
• Responding to emergencies and maintaining emergency and measurement equipment.
• Completing mandated safety and regulatory training (Computer-Based Training).
• Maintaining effective and professional relationships with customers and responding promptly to their needs.
• Performing environmental and regulatory checks (eliminating, containing and reporting all product seeps and spills).
• Assisting with transport driver and new employee training.
• Monitoring and enforcing all safety rules and regulations.
• Completing daily, weekly, monthly office inventory reconciliation, additive, agency and other required reports.
• Acquiring operator qualification in a DOT facility.
Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must maintain a valid driver's license
Willing and able to perform/comply with following items, with or without reasonable accommodation:
Climb various ladders and stairs to operate valves, gauge tanks, or perform maintenance on equipment are a part of this position. The ladders and stairs typically range from 5 to 40 feet in height
To raise and transport articles weighing up to 50 pounds
To walk, stand, stoop, sit, climb, and carry material on a daily basis on even and uneven terrain
To work outside in harsh weather conditions
To wear personal protective equipment, such as flame-retardant clothing, eye protection, ear protection, steel-toed boots, hard hat, etc.
To work any shift associated with a 24/7 operation including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
To work alone a high percentage of the time
3 or more years of direct operational experience in the oil and gas industry
Relevant Military experience
Safety and environmental alertness, and promotes a safe work environment by complying with all procedures, rules and regulations
Proficient with Microsoft Office and SAP
Phillips 66's Midstream business is a safe, reliable and trusted logistics provider for the movement and storage of liquid or gas energy via pipelines or terminals. We are an industry leader in logistics and operate or manage more than 21,000 miles of pipelines that transport crude oil from oil fields to refineries and finished products from a refineries to storage terminals. We operate 39 terminals that supply finished products to consumer gas stations, as well as crude oil and NGL storage terminals and NGL fractionation facilities. We also provide the connectivity between the various Phillips 66 business units.
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of Aug. 5, 2021
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition ID: 54482
Location: Oklahoma - Glenpool
Job Field: Operations
Division : Midstream Operations
Technical Req : No